This is the Christian Education National flagship publication that seeks to nurture the vision of Christian education in families, schools, and communities; a magazine for parents.
Parenting and Christian Schooling
Nurture is published four times each year and many schools subscribe on behalf of all school families so that it forms a part of their community building and education program. Some schools distribute copies to local churches, doctors’ surgeries, and hairdressers, where a range of people can read about Christian education. Nurture is geared towards parents but also speaks to teachers and students.
Many Christian schools around Australia have found this journal to be a rich resource for promoting parent partnership. It includes:
- parenting stories
- kids page
- web links
- practical parenting tools
- stories of learning and living
- spiritually equipping articles
- promoting partnership
- Christian education in a nutshell
- stories from the heart of the school, home, and children
- book/movie reviews
- general interest articles.
Download a sample edition
Nurture Photo Showcase 2018
2018 Theme: Stronger together
Stronger Together reflects how our schools work together as members of one robust organisation. Stronger Together means families working together as Associations and parents working together with teachers and schools.
What does Stronger Together mean for you? Your entry to the 2018 Nurture Photo Showcase may reflect on your family, your friends, your community, your association, your walk with God, or something else.
Students, Parents, and Staff members are invited to participate in the following categories:
- SINGLE ENTRY: Any individual image (Student/ Open).
- PORTFOLIO: A portfolio of three images that are thematically linked in some way—either by the subject, and object, or photographic technique or style (Student/Open).
Click here for Nurture Photo Showcase Rules
Would you like to contribute?
Click here for Submission Guidelines
Would you like to advertise in Nurture?