Face to face workshop: Yes (6hrs)
Online course: Coming soon (4hrs)
All classrooms have a range of student abilities and capacities to learn. This workshop/course aims to equip teachers to be able to implement inclusive teaching.
All classrooms have a range of student abilities and capacities to learn. This workshop/course aims to equip teachers to be able to implement inclusive teaching practices in association with more dedicated special education programs that nurture all ranges of ability. Foundation to this workshop is the Christian notion that all students have intrinsic worth, value, and the capacity to learn in some unique way.
Participants will be able to:
- To present a clear and compelling approach to and overview of the whole Bible.
- To explore some significant portions of the Bible that will give participants a greater understanding of the whole Bible.
- To encourage educators and the communities to which they belong into a formative immersion in the Bible.
- To provide an approach to biblical immersion that can be used with students at all levels throughout the school.
- To explore the relationship between biblical immersion and cultural engagement in our times and places.
- To promote changes in the culture and practices of the school in ways that will enhance biblical immersion and counter-formation for all who make up the educational community.
Target audience: All members of a Christian school community
Addressed standards: 1.1, 1.5, 1.6, 4.1, 5.4
ENROL NOW Individual enrolment for an online course
ENROL NOW Group enrolment for a workshop or online course
BOOK NOW Book a presenter for your school for the face to face workshop