Governance Conference 2018: Bulls & China Shops: Getting Real about our Challenges
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE TODAY
Join us for our annual CEN Governance Conference, open to Board Chairs, Board Members, and Principals.
Being a director on a Christian school board is both a great privilege and responsibility. It’s not uncommon for board members to feel overwhelmed or indeed out of their depth. In fact, at times we can potentially feel like "Bulls in China Shops". The CEN Godly Governance Conference for 2018 will focus on getting real and proactive about the challenges of governance in a Christian school.
Including discussion and presentations around confident financial management, managing difficult conversations, providing up to date advice on Child Protection, tackling the complexities of risk and compliance without fretting, and engaging in our culture with confidence in regards to the current political landscape.This conference will leave you equipped with a Christian perspective that manages the bulls and protects the china.
This event will begin with registration, and a conference dinner at 5pm on Thursday 15th, and conclude before lunch at 12:30pm on Saturday 17th. Click here for the full conference program.
- Dr Ian Lambert, The Scots College Sydney
- Anne Robinson, Prolegis
- John Somerset, Somerset Education
- Geoff Brisby, CEN HUB
- Rod Thompson, CEN
- Belinda Ritchie, Risk Officer, Covenant Christian School
- Annette Pereira, AACS
- Single Delegate $1250 (Includes accommodation on Thursday and Friday nights, and full conference attendance)
- Twin Share Delegate: $1000 (Per person. Includes accommodation in a twin share room on Thursday and Friday nights, and full conference attendance)
- No Accommodation Rate: $715 (Full conference attendance including Thursday dinner)
|Event date||15-11-2018 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||17-11-2018 1:00 pm|
|Cut off date||01-11-2018 3:00 pm|
|Location||Rydges Sydney Central|