Middle School Teacher
Rivergum Christian College SA
Rivergum Christian College is a small, growing school in South Australia's Riverland region.
Our college structure consists of junior primary, middle primary, upper primary and middle school. We expanded into secondary grades at the start of this year and our current middle school houses Years 7 & 8 students, growing to Year 9 in 2018. Applicants for this position will work closely with our other current middle school teacher as we expand into two middle school classes.
Rivergum approaches education using a 'creative schools' philosophy focusing on individual student strengths and desired learning pathways to achievement.
If you are the type of teacher that is eager to engage with students, mentor their creativity, celebrate their strengths and understand their desired study pathways, we welcome you to apply for this position.
The quality teacher we are looking for will be:
- a Christian actively involved in a mainstream Christian church
- dynamic, flexible, and able to teach across a broad spectrum of subjects, however a Maths and Science emphasis is preferred
- willing to embrace and implement our student-centred, creative, inquiry-based methodology.
The position is FTE 1.0 and will commence on Monday 22 January 2018.
To find out more about us and download a teaching application form, visit our website (rivergum.sa.edu.au/employment). You may also like to download our Middle School Information booklet (rivergum.sa.edu.au/middle-school) as an introduction to our creative approach.
Applications should include:
- cover letter
- Rivergum Christian College teacher application form
- curriculum vitae / resume
- current notice of SA Teachers Registration
and be addressed to:
Mr Gregg Smith
Rivergum Christian College
BERRI SA 5343
or emailed to email@example.com
22 January 2018 12:00 am
08 8583 2304
25 September 2017 12:00 am